THERAFIRM COMPRESSION STOCKINGS
The Process for Diabetic Shoes
Dr. Comfort is the leading therapeutic shoe manufacturer combining style, comfort and quality. Thus we offer an array of Dr. Comfort sneakers, dress shoes, slippers and saddles. First of all, the process begins with a custom foot evaluation that is completed at our showroom, and then it is sent to Dr. Comfort. Next it is at Dr. Comfort where the custom inserts are generated. Finally we receive the diabetic shoes and inserts and patients are contacted to stop by. In addition, a diabetic shoe professional will make sure the shoes fit properly.
Diabetic Shoe Checklist:
- Diabetes diagnosis
- Talk to your doctor
- Get a script from your doctor
- Bring in script to Mobility Plus
- Depending on insurance we will submit for authorization
- Once we receive authorization we will call you
- Schedule a foot evaluation
- Pick out your shoes and we order them!
- Once shoes come in, we will call you to try them on
Please be aware that almost all insurances will cover the cost of diabetic shoes and inserts with a qualifying diagnosis. Insurance companies will usually cover a pair of shoes each year. Visit the showroom for a free foot evaluation and catalog!
3209 Breard St
Monroe, LA 71201
Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 3:00pm
Copyright © 2021 Midsouth Medical